Have you ever noticed how conspiracy theorists talk about the novel/movie “1984,” and/or use words/phrases like “Big Brother,” and “Orwellian?” Are these conspiracy theorists completely out of their minds? Or is it actually possible that we are heading towards a real-life version of the legendary Dystopia?
Call me kooky, but I for one believe we ARE headed in that nightmarish direction… in fact I’m even going to prove it!
A few months ago I wrote an article about North Korea that I felt had a lot of potential, but it probably stunk for several reasons (I’ll hyperlink to the original below). Call it clunky or ill-timed; it can be argued that it was plenty of both. My excuse is that I was a lot more paranoid and frantic when I wrote it. At that time I really did think “the end” might be imminent, so I felt this urgent burden of responsibility to warn people while I still “had the chance.” But as a result of my haste, the whole project probably ended up backfiring. However, I also cannot allow a poorly timed and presented mistake from the past allow valuable information to go to waste either. So since recent developments have occurred to make it relevant for me to try and share this story again, it’s time to give it a serious makeover…
The makeover idea stems from recent developments about establishment attacks on the alternative media. For example; investigative journalist Wayne Madsen, who has recently received death threats and might even have to leave the country! Another target was YouTube activist member Sean Justice (FederalJack) who was recently harassed by government spooks. Now since I also consider myself a member of the alternative media, and I have actually listened to Wayne on numerous occasions, and have watched and have probably even linked to FederalJack’s Youtube videos, I can’t help but take these attacks quite personally.
Since the establishment appears on the offensive, I guess it is time for us in the alternative media to start asking questions towards the establishment about how they really want this fight to go down. Is the establishment really going to meet all its resistance with threats and potential murder? Or is there a more happy solution? I’m all about creative and non-violent solutions, so maybe it’s time for a little negotiating with the elites:
I NEVER ALLOWED MY PEOPLE TO USE THE INTERNET IN MY COUNTRY. BUT IF I HAD, I WOULD HAVE MADE THEM PLAY FARMVILLE!
As I’ve pointed out before, I think it would be foolish to antagonize the elites, but at the same time, it’s not like they are going to allow themselves to be arrested and spend significant time in prison without a fight, are they? Probably not, and especially not while they still have the most control over the system. I mean how long did it take to bring down Madoff? Or Enron?
However, in order to have a peaceful resolution to the planet’s NWO problem, we will need to find a way to keep the elites occupied and under observation; but at the same time, happy enough to want to stay put. Now that might sound like a reward for the guilty, but what’s really the better solution? Potentially brutal “eye-for-an-eye” justice that could drag out for decades and possibly even lead to catastrophe? Or would it be better to show mercy and round them up the easy way? After all, time is against us, and we need to put an immediate stop on them from playing god with us and our children.
Forgive and forget? Maybe the elites should consider having the next Bilderberg meeting with the conspiracy theorists? Perhaps they can work out a solution and the public doesn’t even have to find out all of the details! Let the little people continue to live in blissful ignorance. I mean, is everydetail of all the elites’ crimes really that necessary for the general public to be informed about? And in an unusual twist of irony, wouldn’t a potential angry public backlash leading to revenge on the elites and their minions actually sink us to their level?
Call me a crazy idealist, but I honestly believe an idea like this could work, but it’s certainly a work in progress for sure…
However, that is my solution. Now you can laugh at my idea, but before you call me a kook, maybe you would like to check out the other side of the argument, and see what their solution is for you?
For the record, I honestly have no opinion on the Muslim/Christian issue featured, but I still like the cartoon!
In that case, I can show you a potential future they may have planned for us, but I have to warn you up front that you’re probably not going to share their “ideal” vision. In fact, it could be argued that it is the exact opposite of mine. Now if you want to see their future happen in real life I can help you bring it to fruition; and all you have to do is stop paying attention to them! I’ve brought up Farmville, because it’s a great example of a mindless and destructive distraction. But from the elite’s standpoint, if the population is under constant attack by various addictive distractions, it would be the perfect cover to get away with whatever mischief they want to create. I mean, are you really committing a crime on humanity if the people aren’t paying attention?
But wait eccentric, why would the elites do something like this to us?
Well, I guess it could be argued that it’s all about eugenics and population control, but it could also be argued that the elites need to create a more “controlled” environment for you so they can get away with their crimes. I mean, how can we hypothetically arrest the corrupt bankers and politicians if the power structure of the system is in their pocket? That brings me full circle: The attacks on the alternative media and the threats of shutting down the internet are very likely the result of the real possibility that the elites are actually very scared of US right now! Scared because they do not want you “waking up” and finding out what they’ve really been up to. Remember the Nuremberg Trials? You may not, but they certainly do…
Intrigued? If you would like a sneak preview of a potential 1984 Dystopia future waiting for us, I have a few clips to show you:
Now when I wrote this article the first time, I was disappointed that there wasn’t one full video, because I thought I would lose the viewer as the accompanying video series would be too clunky and difficult to navigate, but now I have a better idea…
I’m actually going to post all 14 parts of the following documentary that I want to share with you on this one page; but fear not, this will not be the time consuming research exercise that it sounds like. Instead, this presentation will actually allow you the freedom to navigate these videos and watch the segments you find most intriguing (as opposed to watching them the “old-fashioned” way from beginning to end). However, since I don’t have time to re-watch this film and write a personal analysis for each clip, I’m just going to pick people’s YouTube comments to use as captions for the clips instead.
Want to play a game? I have one for you. Put down the Angry Birds video game, and play around with the following videos instead. Unlike the imaginary world of Farmville, you will actually learn something useful; in fact if everyone watched these videos it could literally change our future for the better! Remember the saying, “those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it?” Are you ready to get up to speed?
1. My only recommendation is that you watch enough of the first video so you will understand the background. After that, look at whatever ideas look the most interesting… but most importantly, have fun!
2. “just go to (Shenyang) and bribe them, that’s what everybody else does… So thaaat’s how you get into one of the weirdest places on earth.” -saikasha712
3. “…so we can help the poor brainwashed people. Why no cell phones, Cameras, or newspaper? They do not want people to know outside forced labor camps people are better off, they do not want the word to get out that life exists well outside so they must escape to feed themselves” -KaraStyler
4. “Everyone who watches this documentary should be aware of the fact that many of the North Korean guides who appear in it are likely being tortured in a gulag at this very moment.” -MattMonk
“…This is (definitely) not a socialist society. It’s a totalitarian (dictatorship)….BIG difference.” -evilnomad111
5. “Witness to someone as inherently innocent, sweet, meaningful, intelligent and deserving as this gal……, Pun Yun Shi makes anyone with half a heart want to cry.” -equinoxranch
6. “Yea they could, that is if they aren’t brainwashed from the start from the state schools. And if they do rebel they aren’t instantly thrown in the many concentration camps, taken down by the million strong army and summarily executed. It would be awesome to see the people rise up like those in Egypt, Tunisia, Bahrain, Libya and the such. But the pessimism in my doubts that that would happen anytime soon, so yea, kinda defeatist.” -Yarrick2k5
7. “You guys rock! This is so much better than other documentaries, in terms of really feeling it from the inside.” -melvinbrand
“Whatever. People in Western nations are brainwashed about how good capitalism is, so I don’t see a lot of difference really between them and us. Most people are deeply unhappy in capitalist countries too.” -meerkat1954
8. “I would like to bring a busload of North Koreans to the USA and let them have a wonderful night on the town. They would NEVER want to go back.” -HylianSpirit
9. “Crazy to think that these guys basically risked their lives and freedom to film (this) and expose these fuckers.” -sammaxholliday
“This is why any form of collectivism freaks me out. No marches, no uniforms, no great leaders, no state telling you what you can or cannot do.” -thatamazinggeek
10. “who does this guy think he is? what has he ever (accomplished)? all this north (Korean) guy does is constantly diminish an entire culture (way of thinking) or the effort of a lot of people with a few words. this asshole just (mocks) and gets helpfulness, trust and friendly respectfulness in return,its normal, everyone was educated by him to love him. i dont have anything to do with NK or (Asia), but i am (truly disgusted) by this man.” -DIVAD291
11. “Why would anyone want the Government to rule their everyday lives? Do you people understand the government is made up of flesh and blood humans just like you? Government isn’t a mystical deity that knows all. The guy you knew in school as an “idiot” may be making decisions on your life in government. The guy you work with might leave and go to work for government – so now he knows more than you? Give Govt’ power to give and you give it to take away – don’t let people make your decisions.” -zzremington
12. “Read the (book), ‘Nothing to Envy‘ which is a book written after in depth interviews with North Koreans who escaped. Many have actually found it difficult to fit into their new lives, believe it or not. Probably because they had become (institutionalized).” -TheAnn2shoes
13. “Shit, who needs an 300 foot LED display when you have a couple hundred thousand enslaved and starving peasants forced to entertain you for a fist full of dirty rice? Fuck Kim Jong Ill.” -xRawlins
“you can’t make this shit up. stranger than fiction” -Frankreif
14. “this is probably the closest thing one gets to hell on earth” -jackgreaves18
“This whole going to NK was unbelievable beyond words….It was like watching a dystopia movie but its real….” -tiki2188
Look like a future you want to experience?
Come on eccentric, that’s an extreme example! That could never happen in America!
Really? It can be argued that the only things keeping that nightmare from actually happening are the first and second amendments which (by no coincidence) seem to be under constant attack!
Show me proof that the establishment wants to control the internet!
exhibit A: Starring Senator Lieberman! exhibit B: Cyberspace is a national asset? exhibit C: Look at what happened in Egypt! Duh! exhibit D: Revolt? Despite all the honesty and transparency in Washington?