Actually, there is no Star Wars theme to this project outside of a coincidental Spielberg connection as well as a similarity to a previous project of mine from last year when I “went Jedi” on Fox News.
This year however, I’ve decided it’s time to finally “go Jedi” on the ‘liberal’ media…
Sometimes I feel like we are living in a similar situation to the alternate reality as seen in the movie Back to the Future II. What happened? How did we go from the most prosperous country in the world to a corrupt empire on the verge of collapse?
Do you ever think how things could have been different? Like what if our current corrupt banking system was never created? What if Kennedy was never assassinated? How about Martin Luther King? What if 9/11 never happened? No war on terror? It’s fun to wonder how things could have been, or perhaps even should have been.
Regardless of how things should be; even if we had the capability to build a time machine, I don’t know if it’s really possible to go back in time and change it anyway. Besides, the risk of creating a multidimensional paradox and causing a rift in the space time continuum are problems I don’t think most people would want to deal with…
While it’s fun to imagine; I can’t exactly count on Doc Brown and Marty McFly to go back in time and fix this corruption problem for us.
That being said, it looks like we’re going to have to work together to fix this mess and build a better future…
Remember, videos are for entertainment purposes only 🙂
- Is this a more accurate description of how we really conduct our foreign policy? (The Economic Hitman)
- Does the military take orders from Washington? Or the United Nations?
- Mathematically Impossible? Yep.
- Banks preparing for collapse?
- Total collapse this October?
- What are the “insiders” up to?
- 27 things that you should know about the debt
- The great recession? Or the great robbery?
- The Warren Buffet gimmick
- The Obama budget proposal: 513-0?
- Is Paul Ryan any better?
- The ‘Super’ Committee? Or the Super Joke?
- What has Iceland done that you won’t hear the media report about?
- Get rid of the Federal Reserve and start over?
- Harry Reid did what?
- The Libor scandal?
- We should be Keynesians too? 75,000 reasons Paul Krugman is a coward along with the rest of the Keynesians…
Universal Health Care:
- Vitamins and minerals?
- Big Pharma Corruption?
- Cancer is Serious Business
- The bureaucratic nightmare
- 16 thousand? Sorry, my fault. It was only 13 thousand pages of legalese…
- The I.R.S.?
- 15 Reasons why Obamacare is a mind-blowing disaster
- Happy New Year!
- Where is the outrage?
- Can tyranny really be legalized?
- Washington’s response to dissent and collapse?
- NDAA for dummies:
- Chris Hedges sues Obama:
- Obama fights back?
- How can you help fight back?
- TSA expansion?
- Naked body scanners?
- 450 million rounds of ammo?
- Another 750 million?
- Future purchases to now be classified?
- Google spying on us?
- How many times have they spied on you? Gazillions!
- Future of Police State and how Michael Bloomberg will profit on it:
- 30,000 drones by 2020?
- Robert Shapiro says Obama needs a new Oklahoma City (former Clinton advisor)
- Rahm Emanuel: “Never let a good crisis go to waste.”
- What is Democide?
- Russian troops training in Colorado
Fast and Furious:
- 22 shocking facts:
- Incriminating and Explosive!
- False flag to blame 2nd amendment?
- The Gulf of Tonkin was staged too?
- Pelosi: all about voter suppression? Is this lady nuts?
- Or is it racial?
- The shameful walkout
- Executive Privilege?
- Brainwash people about guns
- Were Giffords and Judge John Roll targeted?
- Voter I.D. embarrassment
- targeting dispensaries?
- The Choom gang hypocrisy:
- What planet does the DEA chief live on?
- Corruption on Wall Street? None found by the DOJ!
- Is Goldman Sachs above the law?
- What do Jon Corzine, Eric Holder, and MF Global all have in common?
- CNBC showdown: who do you think is telling the truth?
- The ‘cartoonishly’ evil Christopher Hahn
- Are the government and media in bed together?
- Operation Mockingbird
- Asch conformity experiment
- Herd Mentality?
- These are the watchdogs?
- Should “ThinkProgress” be trusted?
- On a scale of 0-10, where would you rank Mark Potok’s credibility?
- Record amount of fundraisers?
- 40 points that prove Obama and Romney are the same candidate
- Admitted being born in Kenya on his own bio!
- Fake social security number?
- The Columbia mystery?
- Foreign student staying with the Ayers family?
- Andrew Breitbart
- Arsenic poisoning?
- Breitbart collaborating with Sheriff Joe Arpaio?
- Birth certificate forgery?
- Bigger than Watergate?
- 10 million reasons why George Soros is terrified of Sheriff Joe
- The Obama Deception (must see)
Am I a racist?
- I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again; I can’t prove that I’m 100% not racist, but I can 100% prove my voting record. Speaking of which, did you know that I also voted for a black presidential candidate in 2008? It’s true, but here’s a curve ball… it wasn’t Obama! And no, it was not a write-in candidate either. Do you know who it was? Because if you don’t know; I would be happy to show you… but I have to warn you: it’s going to prove once and for all just how misinformed you really are by a media that has long sold you out. The other warning is this: it’s going to be painfully obvious that you picked the wrong candidate…
- Now that you’ve been warned…
- Bonus: Charles Barkley and MacGruber
I don’t update my site as often as I would like. That being said, please subscribe to my podcast by going to iTunes and searching for “Eccentric Perspective.”
I can also be found live three days a week (M,W,Th 12-1:30 PST) at freedomizerradio.com.
On Mondays I am joined by co-host Brian Engelman of the New American Media!
Also please follow me on twitter at: eccentric99
Thanks for your support!
Peace and Love…