Category Archives: Citizen Journalism
Are you getting frustrated by the way the media is covering (or not covering) the Benghazi Scandal?
So now that the John McCain vs. Susan Rice drama is starting to fade; is the media finally ready to start asking the real questions? Or are they planning another distraction?
I address these questions and more!
Video is for educational purposes only
Recently I had a chance to attend the CSPOA (Constitutional Sheriffs and Police Officers Association) conference in Las Vegas where I got a chance to meet and interview Sheriff Richard Mack and Stewart Rhodes of Oathkeepers!
What is a “Constitutional” sheriff? And why is this so important?
So how would a “Constitutional sheriff” deal with the TSA? How about the dreaded NDAA?
And a curve-ball; how would our forefathers be treated by the current administration in a hypothetical “Back to the Future” scenario?
Welcome to my first two live interviews!
Bonus: my latest radio interview (11-29-12) on NDAA with Dan Johnson and Chris Corbett from P.A.N.D.A.!
Actually, there is no Star Wars theme to this project outside of a coincidental Spielberg connection as well as a similarity to a previous project of mine from last year when I “went Jedi” on Fox News.
This year however, I’ve decided it’s time to finally “go Jedi” on the ‘liberal’ media…
Sometimes I feel like we are living in a similar situation to the alternate reality as seen in the movie Back to the Future II. What happened? How did we go from the most prosperous country in the world to a corrupt empire on the verge of collapse?
Do you ever think how things could have been different? Like what if our current corrupt banking system was never created? What if Kennedy was never assassinated? How about Martin Luther King? What if 9/11 never happened? No war on terror? It’s fun to wonder how things could have been, or perhaps even should have been.
Regardless of how things should be; even if we had the capability to build a time machine, I don’t know if it’s really possible to go back in time and change it anyway. Besides, the risk of creating a multidimensional paradox and causing a rift in the space time continuum are problems I don’t think most people would want to deal with…
While it’s fun to imagine; I can’t exactly count on Doc Brown and Marty McFly to go back in time and fix this corruption problem for us.
That being said, it looks like we’re going to have to work together to fix this mess and build a better future…
Remember, videos are for entertainment purposes only
- Is this a more accurate description of how we really conduct our foreign policy? (The Economic Hitman)
- Does the military take orders from Washington? Or the United Nations?
- Mathematically Impossible? Yep.
- Banks preparing for collapse?
- Total collapse this October?
- What are the “insiders” up to?
- 27 things that you should know about the debt
- The great recession? Or the great robbery?
- The Warren Buffet gimmick
- The Obama budget proposal: 513-0?
- Is Paul Ryan any better?
- The ‘Super’ Committee? Or the Super Joke?
- What has Iceland done that you won’t hear the media report about?
- Get rid of the Federal Reserve and start over?
- Harry Reid did what?
- The Libor scandal?
- We should be Keynesians too? 75,000 reasons Paul Krugman is a coward along with the rest of the Keynesians…
Universal Health Care:
- Vitamins and minerals?
- Big Pharma Corruption?
- Cancer is Serious Business
- The bureaucratic nightmare
- 16 thousand? Sorry, my fault. It was only 13 thousand pages of legalese…
- The I.R.S.?
- 15 Reasons why Obamacare is a mind-blowing disaster
- Happy New Year!
- Where is the outrage?
- Can tyranny really be legalized?
- Washington’s response to dissent and collapse?
- NDAA for dummies:
- Chris Hedges sues Obama:
- Obama fights back?
- How can you help fight back?
- TSA expansion?
- Naked body scanners?
- 450 million rounds of ammo?
- Another 750 million?
- Future purchases to now be classified?
- Google spying on us?
- How many times have they spied on you? Gazillions!
- Future of Police State and how Michael Bloomberg will profit on it:
- 30,000 drones by 2020?
- Robert Shapiro says Obama needs a new Oklahoma City (former Clinton advisor)
- Rahm Emanuel: “Never let a good crisis go to waste.”
- What is Democide?
- Russian troops training in Colorado
Fast and Furious:
- 22 shocking facts:
- Incriminating and Explosive!
- False flag to blame 2nd amendment?
- The Gulf of Tonkin was staged too?
- Pelosi: all about voter suppression? Is this lady nuts?
- Or is it racial?
- The shameful walkout
- Executive Privilege?
- Brainwash people about guns
- Were Giffords and Judge John Roll targeted?
- Voter I.D. embarrassment
- targeting dispensaries?
- The Choom gang hypocrisy:
- What planet does the DEA chief live on?
- Corruption on Wall Street? None found by the DOJ!
- Is Goldman Sachs above the law?
- What do Jon Corzine, Eric Holder, and MF Global all have in common?
- CNBC showdown: who do you think is telling the truth?
- The ‘cartoonishly’ evil Christopher Hahn
- Are the government and media in bed together?
- Operation Mockingbird
- Asch conformity experiment
- Herd Mentality?
- These are the watchdogs?
- Should “ThinkProgress” be trusted?
- On a scale of 0-10, where would you rank Mark Potok’s credibility?
- Record amount of fundraisers?
- 40 points that prove Obama and Romney are the same candidate
- Admitted being born in Kenya on his own bio!
- Fake social security number?
- The Columbia mystery?
- Foreign student staying with the Ayers family?
- Andrew Breitbart
- Arsenic poisoning?
- Breitbart collaborating with Sheriff Joe Arpaio?
- Birth certificate forgery?
- Bigger than Watergate?
- 10 million reasons why George Soros is terrified of Sheriff Joe
- The Obama Deception (must see)
Am I a racist?
- I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again; I can’t prove that I’m 100% not racist, but I can 100% prove my voting record. Speaking of which, did you know that I also voted for a black presidential candidate in 2008? It’s true, but here’s a curve ball… it wasn’t Obama! And no, it was not a write-in candidate either. Do you know who it was? Because if you don’t know; I would be happy to show you… but I have to warn you: it’s going to prove once and for all just how misinformed you really are by a media that has long sold you out. The other warning is this: it’s going to be painfully obvious that you picked the wrong candidate…
- Now that you’ve been warned…
- Bonus: Charles Barkley and MacGruber
I don’t update my site as often as I would like. That being said, please subscribe to my podcast by going to iTunes and searching for “Eccentric Perspective.”
I can also be found live three days a week (M,W,Th 12-1:30 PST) at freedomizerradio.com.
On Mondays I am joined by co-host Brian Engelman of the New American Media!
Also please follow me on twitter at: eccentric99
Thanks for your support!
Peace and Love…
So last May I attended the Nevada State Republican convention as a delegate for Ron Paul. I also ended up capturing quite the story…
By the way, despite the blatant attempt at cheating, we still took 22/25 delegates!
Suck it Romney!
There were also three great stories written about the event, and I very much want to thank Steve Watson, Eric Blair, and the Lions of Liberty for creating articles to go along with my video!
Seen the Mission Man and his Orwellian propaganda lately?
Oddly enough, he seemed to disappear right after I made this video. In fact, all of his posts from the included articles have since been magically deleted…
I wonder what happened?
I go on a tirade over the State of the Union address on my Wednesday radio show:
Just how gullible is the average Obama supporter?
Links to other topics I cover on the show:
Once again, I now have a radio show on the Freedomizer Network! Please check out the freshly remodeled site! I also have a podcast available at iTunes… just search podcasts with the words; “eccentric perspective.” Thanks for your support!
On my radio show today, I go on the offensive against the sports world! Did you know Disney (owns 80% of ESPN), the NFL, NBA, NHL, PGA, and the UFC were all big sponsors of SOPA? It’s true! That means I could argue that the sports world is actually helping to control the internet and crush freedom of speech! Just like China!
The show’s link is here (starts around the 40 minute mark):
I also rehash an old grudge against a false idol just begging to be made an example of:
And if you really, really want to know my reasons for questioning the Osama Bin Laden related issues I mentioned on the radio:
Are we turning into a real life Idiocracy? Or is it already in full-swing?
I do a breakdown of the last century of corruption on my recent radio show (about half-way through) to try and explain how things could have been different…
The following video does an excellent job of understanding this mess as well:
The prophetic words of George Carlin?
I covered this issue on my radio show today (starting at the 75 minute mark) by reading and covering the latest article from Brandon Smith:
Tuesday, 10 January 2012 05:01 Brandon Smith:
The absurdity of America today never ceases to amaze. In fact, it has become so elaborate that one might even suggest it has reached a kind of poetic symmetry. When a protest group is willing to stick their necks out to expose the horror of the National Defense Authorization Act and its open door strategy for unconstitutional arrest and indefinite detainment of American citizens, I have to stand up and applaud. This is the kind of protest we need to see all over the country. Of course, any establishment system which is willing to dissolve the inherent liberties of its citizens certainly isn’t going to stand by quietly while they blatantly point out the injustice. The Grand Central Terminal action featured in the video below is a perfect example of the swift and immediate stifling of peaceful dissent by an increasingly totalitarian government:
Responses to the event vary. Most people who have actually been exposed to the facts on the NDAA have expressed utter disgust and fury. Rightly so. Some, however, have taken the old elitist mantra, perpetuated effectively by the Neo-Cons in their heyday, that if you are not for the system, then you are a danger to society. Not surprisingly, there are still plenty of useful idiots out there buzzing about like parasites in search of blood.
For those who would applaud these arrests, and suggest that they are well deserved, I would have to ask very pointedly; why?
Is it right to crush free speech as long as the message is offensive to you personally? Do peaceful protestors really present a legitimate threat to our national stability? Are they truly more dangerous than a corrupt government hellbent on assassinating the legal protections of our natural rights which have existed for centuries? Would any supporter of the jackboot methodology like to explain to me in a coherent manner why they believe their skewed world view should be shielded from sincere questions? Please, I can’t wait to witness the kind of ridiculous mental gymnastics required to make such arguments palatable. If this kind of ignorance wasn’t so destructive, it might actually be entertaining.
The bottom line is, it doesn’t matter if these activists were in Grand Central Terminal, on the streets, or busting through the doors of the Oval Office. While New York authorities will attempt to argue property loopholes in free speech protections for Grand Central, or national security because of the vulnerability of the terminal, really, this has nothing to do with either. This is about the removal of American voices from a room, and nothing more. If the message is going to be suppressed by the mainstream media, and shrugged off by representatives, then protesters must go to where the people are, and make the truth heard by whatever means necessary.
Ultimately, activism is about disturbing people’s normal mundane routines and shocking them out of their pop-culture stupor, even if for a moment. If we aren’t allowed to do that without constant police intervention, then the First Amendment is not being served, and then, my friends, we have a problem, a problem which should be forced down the throat of government with even more public action.
You can contact Brandon Smith at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alt-Market is an organization designed to help you find like-minded activists and preppers in your local area so that you can network and construct communities for mutual aid and defense. Join Alt-Market.com today and learn what it means to step away from the system and build something better.
Here is the followup video of the woman who was arrested, Lauren DiGioia: